Steps to Take
Please call 218-245-1395 to discuss your personal situation or that of someone whom you may refer with a Lakeplace staff person. Lakeplace can answer your questions such as if this chemical dependency treatment program may be appropriate for your needs, Lakeplace “Criteria for Admission”, payment by a third party or self payment and any other questions.
A Lakeplace intake counselor can meet with you or someone whom you may refer practically at any convenient time. The orientation process includes an in depth review of “Guidelines, Rules and Expectations”, discussion of individual personal needs and an opportunity to meet others who are in the program.
Criteria for Admissions:
- Have an ability to function responsibly in a mature manner.
- Have a sufficient degree of motivation and open mindedness
- Can remain abstinent from the use of mood altering chemicals.
- Have no limiting physical conditions.
- Are of appropriate emotional or psychological health.
- Can stay relatively free from outside interference from family or friends.
- Can be evaluated as chemically dependent.
- Are in need of a supportive living environment while receiving CD care.
- Can adhere to the stated “Guidelines, Rules and Expectations”